ADSM-L

Vendor Interest for Oxford University TSM Symposium 2001

2001-05-03 19:40:30
Subject: Vendor Interest for Oxford University TSM Symposium 2001
From: Laura Buckley <buckley AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 16:50:24 -0600
The organizing committee for the Oxford University TSM Symposium 2001 is
inviting vendors with TSM related hardware and software products to display
their products in our vendor demo area and possibly provide presentations on
their products.

We are specifically looking for companies who provide value added software
products for managing TSM and companies who provide storage hardware
supported by the TSM environment (i.e. tape libraries, SAN switches etc.)

If you are interested in participating in this event as a vendor, please
contact Laura Buckley at buckley AT storsol DOT com or visit our website and
submit
the vendor interest form.  You will be contacted with information regarding
fees and accommodations.

We look forward to hearing from you.