ADSM-L

Using Tivoli Software Distribution for TSM Client Code

2001-05-03 15:19:02
Subject: Using Tivoli Software Distribution for TSM Client Code
From: Larry Girardi <Larry.Girardi AT TRAVELERS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:17:30 -0400
People,

We are in the process of implementing TSM using a SAN and shared libraries.
TSM will be running on two SUN 4500s using EMC DASD, IBM SDGs, LTO libraries.

We want to use Tivoli Software Distribution to put client code on about 500-800
clients.
We have NT, W2K, and Solaris clients.

1) Are any of you using Tivoli Software Distribution for this purpose?

2) Is it working good?

3) Is there any advice you can give me to follow the easiest path?

Thank you,

Larry Girardi
860-277-6675
Citigroup (Travelers)