ADSM-L

3570 - tape library

2001-05-03 01:45:14
Subject: 3570 - tape library
From: ABDULSALAM ABDULLA <salam AT DUBAL.CO DOT AE>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:37:52 +0400
Hi,
Currently we have ADSM which is using magstar 3570C as backup device.  This
device has two derives rmt3.smc and rmt4.smc.
Both of those drives are assigned to 3570CLIB automated library.  We have
another 3570B  magstar with another two drives [rmt1.smc, rmt2.smc] which
are assigned to 3570LIB, and not in use.
Now we are planing to assign the rmt1 and rmt2 to 3570CLIB and get rid of
the other library [3570LIB], and have them all
under one library.  What are the steps I should take?

Thanks for your help,
Salam

Salam R. Abdulla
Project Leader