ADSM-L

Re: 3494 checkin command

2001-05-02 13:16:24
Subject: Re: 3494 checkin command
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:17:13 -0400
checkin libv <libname> search=yes volrange=<1stvol,lastvol> stat=scr
ckeckl=barcode

>>> rdearm1 AT UIC DOT EDU 05/02/01 12:43PM >>>
Anyone know the command on a 3494 library to checkin volumes using the
barcode only.  I added 300 new tape to my library and it wants to mount each
one instead of just using the barcode.   What is the typical command you
guys use to check in new scratch tape on a 3494.

Thanks
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information  Management (312) 996-3941.