ADSM-L

Re: Onbar to TSM whitout TDP

2001-04-30 15:33:03
Subject: Re: Onbar to TSM whitout TDP
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:33:13 -0500
Individual table restores work using Informix and 3.1.0.7 ADSM.  Not tested
on new code, but it looks like the entire dbspace restores and the table is
filtered out and restores (this is according to the amount of data sent to
ADSM)

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.