ADSM-L

Re: Onbar to TSM whitout TDP

2001-04-30 15:26:37
Subject: Re: Onbar to TSM whitout TDP
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:27:18 -0500
TDP for Informix is available.
Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Hagen Finley [SMTP:hfinley AT LONGS DOT COM]
        Sent:   Monday, April 30, 2001 11:27 AM
        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        We run onbar against TSM 4.1 without a TDP here at Longs Drugs, but
we have
        found we must use the ADSM 3.7 client on the DB server for it to
work. We
        would actually be more comfortable using the TDP, but we run
Informix on
        HPUX, and, remarkably,  there is no TDP for Informix on HPUX.

        Hagen Finley

        Manuel Devesa wrote:

        > Hello somebody uses Onbar of Informix 7.3 with TSM 3.7 or 4.1
without
        > using the TDP for Informix, in affirmative case, That
configuration has
        > used?
        >
        > thanks.
         << File: Card for Hagen Finley >>

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.