ADSM-L

Re: Mgmt class setting for Informix

2001-04-27 12:40:47
Subject: Re: Mgmt class setting for Informix
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:41:26 -0500
We have Informix, but are not running TDp for Informix. For the version of
API we run, the client must mark the files inactive before they are expired
on the server.  After the files are inactive, they are submit to the
expiration criteria of inactive files.

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.