ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log

2001-04-27 12:32:14
Subject: Re: Recovery Log
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:32:59 -0700
Geoffrey,

I think you're right and you're mistaken.

Yes its important to seperate crictical volumes especially ones that
compliment each other like DB and Log does. .... BUT

It's more important to seperate MIRRORS.  Maybe the person at IBM doing
this felt they could do one but not both.

My 3466 is setup the same way.  I worry about mirrors not being on same
disks.

      ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu