ADSM-L

Re: Windows Nt clients using subfilebackup option

2001-04-27 10:51:47
Subject: Re: Windows Nt clients using subfilebackup option
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:52:20 +0200
Hi,
        we are very much interested to use subfilebackup option for .PST
files on Netware discs.
        These .PST files (archives from Exchange) grow every day and get
full backed-up every day, even for small appends. Does anybody knows if the
subfile technique will be usable for Netware clients or is it only for
remote clients ?

        Thanks,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.