ADSM-L

Re: PROBLEM IN MIGRATION FROM SEQUENTIAL DISK POOL TO TAPEPOOL.

2001-04-26 13:21:21
Subject: Re: PROBLEM IN MIGRATION FROM SEQUENTIAL DISK POOL TO TAPEPOOL.
From: "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp3965 AT SBC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:21:11 -0500
Hi

Here it what I did and it worked .But the question is why it left little
data in disk sequential volumes before.
Till now I am yet to get reply from IBM.

I basically deleted all the residual data left over reclamation undone.Thn
Then once again the process took place yesterday from tape to sequential
disk pool then migrated back to tape pool.
It went fine.

Then how come before it left some disk sequential volumes with little data.
This shows at next time migration went down to 0%.But not at the first time.
My question is why .Will I face problems in future?

Balanand pinni