ADSM-L

Second set of tapes

2001-04-24 12:02:39
Subject: Second set of tapes
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:02:37 -0400
ADSM gurus;

     Ok, I have successfully configured an auto-tape library and schedules.
My problem now is I filled the first set of tapes and went to use another
set. I remove the tapes and put in the new ones. The machine has a barcode
reader and I labeled the new tapes. I define a new library and assigned the
drive tot he library. When I do a query libvol I can see all the tapes.
But, when I try a backup of any of the clients I get a "server media mount
not possible" error. What have I missed ????

TIA

Patrick