ADSM-L

Re: TSM Support for Windows Me

2001-04-23 09:43:03
Subject: Re: TSM Support for Windows Me
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:43:09 -0700
Apparently the web page is not up to date.

As of TSM 4.1.2.x, we do support Windows Me (it's mentioned in the
READ1STC.TXT file that accompanies the client. So if you install 4.1.2.12
or 4.1.2.14, you can back up Windows Me.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/22/2001 08:43:52
PM