ADSM-L

ANR0102E

2001-04-20 08:10:59
Subject: ANR0102E
From: "Forgosh, Seth" <sforgosh AT TIAA-CREF DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:11:26 -0400
I am getting this error frequently on one of my two TSM servers. Both
servers are TSM 4.7.3 on NT SP6. Does anyone know what this error means and
more importantly how to resolve it? Thanks.

TSM Server Error: Server: ADSM_NYC ANR0102E imbkins.c(2010): Error 1
inserting row in table 'Backup.Objects'.

Seth Forgosh

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF