ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Oracle

2001-04-20 05:40:15
Subject: Re: TDP for Oracle
From: Leopold Hameder <lhameder AT HBV DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:40:27 +0200
Hi *SM'er

I have tried to find someone at TIVOLI who take care of such requests. But I
had no success.

Maybe this can be a platform:

We need TSM for

Linux ( S.u.S.E.) with
reiserfs
Kernel 2.4
TDP for Oracle on this Linux
TDP for SAP/R3 with Oracle on this Linux

--
With regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Leopold Hameder

 |  Heinrich Bauer Produktions KG PSC      |  email: lhameder AT hbv DOT de    |
 |  Abteilung Server & Concepts            |  phone: 040 - 3019 - 5675  |
 |  Burchardstr. 11, 20077 Hamburg         |  fax:   040 - 3019 - 5668  |