ADSM-L

Re: Archive query question

2001-04-18 11:54:10
Subject: Re: Archive query question
From: David Longo <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:54:25 -0400
Hey Aubrey,

Long time, no see!

Use this select for a start to see what columns are in ARCHIVES table.
select * from syscat.columns where tabname='ARCHIVES'
Do the same for tabname='OCCUPANCY'
Note: case does matter in select statements.

Then you can do a specific select from these tables.  Some of these may take a
long time to run and may eat a portion of DB or LOG for temp table space.  I
haven't done one for these reasons and haven't neded info.  You might need to
do some experimenting to get what you need, unless someone has done this
specific select and has select statements available.

select * from syscat.tables
Shows all tables in DB so you can see which ones you might want to query.

Hope this helps,

David B. Longo
System Administrator
Health First, Inc.
3300 Fiske Blvd.
Rockledge, FL 32955-4305
PH      321.434.5536
Pager  321.634.8230
Fax:    321.434.5525
david.longo AT health-first DOT org

>>> atruex AT FEDEX DOT COM 04/17/01 06:33PM >>>
Hey,

     I would like to query my ADSM server for all objects that are bound to
one of my archive copy groups. Is there a command / sql statement I can use
to get that kind of output ? (ie. Give me a list of all files that have
been archived against archive copygroup PRODUCTION. I would like the path
to each file to be a part of the output as well). I did a query archive
from the client, but that did not give me a MC like show version does.

Thanks,

Aubrey Truex
FedEx Services

"MMS <health-first.org>" made the following
 annotations on 04/18/01 11:55:19
---
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain This message
is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary,
or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived
or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard
copies of it, and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.  Health First reserves the right to monitor all
e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views or opinions expressed in
this message are solely those of the individual sender, except (1) where the
message states such views or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;
and (2) the sender is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions.