ADSM-L

Re: ANR8774W

2001-04-18 08:19:57
Subject: Re: ANR8774W
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:20:38 -0400
>I rebooted the adsm server then i got this message from the act log.
>ANR8774W Volume 003063 not checked into library 3494NT but is using category
>600.
>What is this? anyone can help me.

Zosi - I would presume that 3494 Category Code number 600 is the one you
       defined for your Private (storage pool) category tapes.
(Do 'Query LIBRary' to verify.)  Search back in your Activity Log to review
the history of that volume and how it got into that state, and what data
it may contain.  If appropriate, do a CHECKIn LIBVolume to return it to
storage pool usage.

  Richard Sims, BU