ADSM-L

Do you have a node you can't delete ? ? ?

2001-04-10 10:02:18
Subject: Do you have a node you can't delete ? ? ?
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:55:03 -0500
Sometimes I'm just a little slow...

I've had some nodes I just couldn't delete...

I'd delete filespace * and it would tell me there was nothing to delete...

I'd do a remove node but it would tell me references still existed...

I just did a "q backupset" and what do you know !

I had backup set references for the node (I couldn't remove)... I deleted
those and then the node removed with no problem.

I vote the "remove node" should tell you where in the #&!! a reference
exists, if it tells you that one still does !

Oh well, long term problem resolved.

hope this helps someone out there ;-)

later,
Dwight