ADSM-L

Question about Libraries with one drive

2001-04-06 10:57:22
Subject: Question about Libraries with one drive
From: Angelica Tulipano <atulipan AT GBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:35:09 -0400
Hi!,
We have a TSM server Vs 3.7 on an NT 4.0 Netfinity Server, connected to it
we have a library with one drive. I know we cant use the features of the
DRM of copy pool because we dont have another drive to do it, but i have a
doubt that if someone of you have solve it, i will apreciate your help on
this.
If someone have a library with just one drive and also have a procedure for
creating a offsite backup set of tapes to be more protected in case of
disaster, and can share it with me  i will appreciate it

Thanks again

Ing. Angélica Tulipano
GBM de Panamá, S.A.
Phone (507) 263-9977 ext 202