ADSM-L

Re: Solaris client tcpip and 3494 mtlib

2001-04-05 05:12:13
Subject: Re: Solaris client tcpip and 3494 mtlib
From: paul baines <paulbaines AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:12:52 -0000
3) We have a collection of old management classes laying around that I
would like to get rid of.  Is there an easy way to tell whether any client
data is still being stored under these management classes?  I was thinking
of "query occupancy" but that doesn't seem to have what I need.  Is there a
"select" statement I could issue that will tell me?

There is a field name CLASS_NAME in the BACKUPS and ARCHIVES tables,

SELECT * FROM BACKUPS WHERE CLASS_NAME='MYCLASS_NAME'

I think this will run for hours and hours.