ADSM-L

Anyone know a debug way of deleting a disk volume...?

2001-04-04 09:24:56
Subject: Anyone know a debug way of deleting a disk volume...?
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:19:01 -0500
Ok, over the years I've had disk failures that have left disks defined in
storage pools that I can't get rid of !

Anyone know of a sure fire way to purge these volumes from TSM ? ? ?

basic problem is they are offline because they physically don't exist
anymore, if I try to recreate them they won't define back in because it
doesn't find something it is looking for, a move data says there is no data
on the volume, yet a del vol blah gives a RC 13.

Yes, I could open up a problem with Tivoli (we pay maint.) but if I could
just get a quick command...

Dwight