ADSM-L

Re: NT Client - Out of Memory

2001-04-02 11:40:45
Subject: Re: NT Client - Out of Memory
From: "Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:42:18 +0200
Hi David,

Close all the useless client applis and services on the NT box
Have you changed the 'resourceutilization' param ? If yes, set it to 1
in dsm.opt. What are your TCPxxx parameters and TNXBYTELIMIT ?

How big is your server ?

If it is the first time you backup this machine, try to send drives
one by one, of huge-directories one by one.

If this is a normal incrémental session, add some RAM !

rv