ADSM-L

TSM 4.1 API broken?

2001-03-29 13:38:10
Subject: TSM 4.1 API broken?
From: "Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:38:34 -0500
Folks,
        I thought I read somewhere that the TSM 4.1 version of the API was not
working well, and it is recommended to use the 3.7 version.  Is this correct
or am I going crazy.  I have tried to search through the archives on adsm.org,
but get poor results when using anything with the word "api".

If this is not correct, what is the error message below coming from:

03/29/01   02:36:39 ANS1036S Invalid option 'DSMSRVR' found in options file
'OPTIONS STRING'
         at line number : 1
         Invalid entry : '-DSMSRVR=adsmsrv1.sg.ibm.com'

This is when trying to start butc to backup AFS to a TSM server.

Thanks,
-Matt
/**
/**
 **    Matt Bacchi                   mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
 **    IBM Global Services                SDC Northeast
 **    F6TG; MD Filesystems/Internet     (802) 769-4072
 **    ADSM & AFS/DFS Backup             (tie) 446-4072
 **/