ADSM-L

Re: Automated Backup with TSM and TDP for Lotus Domino

2001-03-29 12:36:54
Subject: Re: Automated Backup with TSM and TDP for Lotus Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:37:19 -0500
Guillaume,

Did you define a separate schedule on the TSM server
of type "COMMAND" that will call the correct
batch file to do the TDP for Domino backup?

Did you associate the TDP for Domino node to
the new schedule that you defined above?

It sounds like you have both nodes associated
to the BA client schedule.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler