ADSM-L

Re: Total bytes backed up

2001-03-29 05:11:00
Subject: Re: Total bytes backed up
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:08:37 +0100
I posted a script on the site www.coderelief.com. You can find it under:
Tivoli Storage Manager Scripts
     Client Monitoring and Administration
          Average and Total Bytes backed up by Node

Enjoy,

Michel Engels

David Nash <daven AT GRAINSYSTEMS DOT COM> on 03/29/2001 12:42:33 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:    (bcc: Michel Engels/BE/Devoteam)

Subject:  Total bytes backed up

Hello,

    I am new to TSM.  We are running 4.1.3(?the latest?)
and would like to know if there is a report we can
run every morning that would show the total number
of bytes/MBs/GBs of data that was backed up for all
domains or each domain separately the previous night.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--David Nash
  Systems Administrator