ADSM-L

Re: audit library STILL unsuccessful!

2001-03-28 11:24:46
Subject: Re: audit library STILL unsuccessful!
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:23:06 -0500
Unfortunately, i don't know what volume is supposed to go in the slot!  =)
(I can't checkout a volume that i don't know what it is...)
I also checked ALL of my volumes for their element number hoping that I
would find one that had slot 210.  No luck.

                    Roger C Cook
                    <rcook@ROTECH        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    .COM>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: audit library STILL
unsuccessful!
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    03/28/2001
                    11:14 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

If you cannot locate the volume and manually put it into the slot (which I
had to do for a couple that were in the wrong slot), you will need to use
FORCE=YES  (which I also had to use). Luckily the ones I could not locate
were scratch volumes.

Roger C Cook
RCG Information Services