ADSM-L

SAN presentations?

2001-03-27 19:25:26
Subject: SAN presentations?
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:26:03 -0800
Apoligies if this is not "on topic." but I received a note
from my Vice-whatever saying there was a Dell presentation
being given tomorrow in which they will sell us the advantages of SAN.

SO I shot back a note to him asking when/why/if IBM would be giving the
same presentation that showcases their offerings.

ANd he shot-back a note inviting me to set it up.

SO ... I'm rusty when it comes to getting IBM in house
(we use to trip over them in our hall way when Universities were
important)

Can I get help directly from Tivoli, or seek out my IBM salesperson
or ask my IBM Partner (yuck!) for a really good vice-whatever level
presentation on SAN?????

               thanks ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley