ADSM-L

Re: ANR2121W

2001-03-27 15:37:36
Subject: Re: ANR2121W
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:04:16 -0600
        Debbie, I see the same message too. I believe this is the way this
works: When you haven't taken a backup in 24 hours the message is generated.
        I believe this message is new with some level. It is a warning
message and will "re-spawn" when the amount of changed data in the database
increases.
        If you always run this db backup at 11, you are probably getting
caught in the length of time or endtime of the backup....check the endtime
of
        the backup from day to day. Also, you may not get this message daily
(q actlog and go back some amount of days...I keep 30 days of actlog
here...).
        It would be nice if there were parms for setting this...and with
that...you could probably turn it off...
        opinion.
        FYI Thanks Tim

        Debbie Denham <ddenh AT PUBPRESS DOT COM>
        03/27/2001 07:38 AM
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>@SMTP@Exchange