ADSM-L

Re: AIX Server - What's Stable?

2001-03-26 12:03:42
Subject: Re: AIX Server - What's Stable?
From: "Pearson, Dave" <DCPearson AT SNOPUD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:03:10 -0800
We have AIX 4.3.2  - We are using TSM 4.1.0 and having minimal problem with
it. We did upgrade to TSM 4.1.2 and we had problem with our Archive jobs.
One archive job we did usually ran for 2 hours. When we went to 4.1.2 it
took over 15 hours... Not acceptable of course! So we went back to 4.1.0 and
the archive ran okay.  IBM Support is still working on this.  I seems that
no one else in the ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU>   land
was having this trouble.

David C. Pearson
IS Production Support Analyst
System & Network Service
 <<...>>
Phone: 425.347.4420
Pager:  425.290.0944
FAX:     425.267.6380
E-mail: DCPearson AT snopud DOT com <mailto:DCPearson AT snopud DOT com>
"I'm one cookie away from happy." - Snoopy (Charles Schulz)