ADSM-L

reclamation

2001-03-26 03:52:18
Subject: reclamation
From: "Van Ruler, Ruud R SSI-ISES-31" <Ruud.R.vanRuler AT IS.SHELL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:52:39 +0200
Hi

do you experience any performance degradation when running any tape
processing such as reclamation ??
could this be related to prioritising .... all my admin and client schedules
have priority 5
.... should I give reclamation schedules a lower priority ??

thanks.

Ruud van Ruler,  Shell Services International BV - ISES/31
Our Central Data Storage Management home page:
http://sww2.shell.com/cdsm/
> Room 1B/G01
> Dokter van Zeelandstraat 1, 2285 BD Leidschendam NL
Tel : +31 (0)70 - 3034644, Fax 4011, Mobile +31 (0)6-55127646
Email Internet: ruud.r.vanruler AT is.shell DOT com
                          rvanruler AT hotmail DOT com

                                                            R.vanRuler