ADSM-L

Antwort: SQL Query - what is wrong with this statement

2001-03-26 01:19:49
Subject: Antwort: SQL Query - what is wrong with this statement
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 08:13:54 +0200
Peter,
you should better join the table BACKUPS and CONTENTS...
Without joining the tables, each row of the Table BACKUPS is joined with each
row of the table CONTENTS...

-- Gerhard --
PETER.GRIFFIN AT SYDNEYWATER.COM DOT AU (PETER GRIFFIN) am 26.03.2001 05:32:30
PETER.GRIFFIN AT SYDNEYWATER.COM DOT AU (PETER GRIFFIN) am 26.03.2001 05:32:30

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU