ADSM-L

SQL Query - what is wrong with this statement

2001-03-25 22:32:47
Subject: SQL Query - what is wrong with this statement
From: PETER GRIFFIN <PETER.GRIFFIN AT SYDNEYWATER.COM DOT AU>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:32:30 +1000
A tape containing some 11 000 files has become unreadable. The I/O error was
discovered in a BACKUP STG process and  these is no other backup of the data.

What I am trying to ascertain / list  is what data will be lost. As far as I
can see only "inactive" data is going to be lost permanently.

The following SQL is what I issued to list the content of the tape .

select state,  hl_name, ll_name, backup_date from BACKUPS, CONTENTS  where
volume_name='500308'

The output was so large that the hard drive I directed the output and the
recovery log filled.

Is there something wrong with this statement that would produce so much output
or is it valid? I would like to find this out before I submit it with the added
limiting statement of where state=inactive

Peter Griffin