ADSM-L

Re: ANS1301E Error

2001-03-23 11:53:58
Subject: Re: ANS1301E Error
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:52:39 -0600
        Yes, do a q node f=d...for the node in question...max mount points
allowed...

        tsm: ADSM>q node us504s0a f=d

                             Node Name: US504S0A
                              Platform: WinNT
                       Client OS Level: 4.00
                        Client Version: Version 3, Release 1, Level 0.6
                    Policy Domain Name: NOTES_PD
                 Last Access Date/Time: 03/23/01   10:44:08
                Days Since Last Access: <1
                Password Set Date/Time: 11/16/98   17:02:39
               Days Since Password Set: 858
                 Invalid Sign-on Count: 0
                               Locked?: No
                               Contact: mail001a
                           Compression: Client
               Archive Delete Allowed?: Yes
                Backup Delete Allowed?: No
                Registration Date/Time: 11/16/98   17:02:39
             Registering Administrator: ADMIN
        Last Communication Method Used: Tcp/Ip
           Bytes Received Last Session: 367,562
               Bytes Sent Last Session: 1,738
              Duration of Last Session: 0.47
           Pct. Idle Wait Last Session: 66.74
        more...   (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel)

          Pct. Comm. Wait Last Session: 4.48
          Pct. Media Wait Last Session: 0.00
                             Optionset:
                             Node Type: Client
            Password Expiration Period:
                     Keep Mount Point?: No
          Maximum Mount Points Allowed: Unlimited

        Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
        03/23/2001 10:47 AM
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>@SMTP@Exchange