ADSM-L

Re: ANS1301E Error

2001-03-23 10:13:59
Subject: Re: ANS1301E Error
From: "Williams, Tim" <Tim.Williams AT FRITOLAY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:10:14 -0600
        Do you have available tape drives at that time (it appears that your
are going straight to tape). IF you are not going straight to tape, the DISK

        area that you are trying to backup to can't hold your 5+GB file.
Mind you, that if the DISK pool is shared...it could be some percent full
from other
        backups? Another thought..colocation on?...tape in use by another
process (it shouldn't matter...but...)...available scratch tapes?
        FYI Thanks Tim
        you allow client backups to tape drives (a setting I believe...)?

        Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
        03/23/2001 09:02 AM
<ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>@SMTP@Exchange