ADSM-L

Re: Password synchronisation

2001-03-23 04:56:29
Subject: Re: Password synchronisation
From: Suad Musovich <suad AT CCU1.AUCKLAND.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:56:57 +1200
I think you want to have multiple SEVERNAME in your options file.

e.g.

SERVERNAME  myOS390
        commmethod      TCPIP
        tcpport         1500
        TCPserveraddress mframe.company.com
        passwordaccess  generate
        ... (all the options you want)

SERVERNAME  myAIX
        commmethod      TCPIP
        tcpport         1500
        TCPserveraddress rsbox.company.com
        passwordaccess  generate
        ... (all the options you want)

This will create seperate password files for each SERVERNAME entry.

Its not synchronising them but you don't have to enter passwords for each one

Cheers, Suad