ADSM-L

HP-UX11 and TDPoracle

2001-03-21 05:02:44
Subject: HP-UX11 and TDPoracle
From: Christoph Pilgram <Christoph.Pilgram AT BC.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:03:15 +0100
Hy all,
today I tried to install Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle (2.1.10) on a
HP-UX 11-Server. On this Server is already TSM-Client 3.7.2 installed for
file-system backups.
During the installation process the program detects a newer version of the
api (3.7.2) and doesn't install TDPoracle.
In the "Installation and User's Guide" is written, that it requires
api-version 3.7.1 (only).
Do I really have to downgrade TSM-client-version to 3.7.1 or is there a
workaround ? Does this work in a 64-bit HP-UX environment (Oracle 32-bit) ?

Thanks for help

Christoph