ADSM-L

Tivoli Administrative duties.

2001-03-19 11:41:54
Subject: Tivoli Administrative duties.
From: "Sixbury, Dan" <dsixbury AT SAINT-LUKES DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:27:11 -0600
I am still new to Tivoli and searched the archives for information related
to duties required of a Tivoli Administrator.  In one of the emails, someone
said they were spending 30-40 hrs per week to administer Tivoli.

Does anyone have a "task list" of admin/operator duties that need to be
maintained on a regular basis by the operations or systems group for Tivoli?

I know the basics are client config, monitor backups, rotate media in/out of
the library, perform restores as needed.

Thanks,
Dan