ADSM-L

Re: Multiple ADSM/TSM Instances Sharing a Library Via ACSLS

2001-03-19 03:42:12
Subject: Re: Multiple ADSM/TSM Instances Sharing a Library Via ACSLS
From: WB <Werner.Baur AT LRZ-MUENCHEN DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:27:47 +0100
Of course cooperation between IBM and STK is a crucial point. I was reluctant a
long time to force myself to such a configuration.
We are running this environment now for half a year and right in the beginning
we
had the oppurtunity to study the cooperation skills of IBM and STK on the basis
of
a communication problem between SSI and ACSLS.
I expected both companies to point a finger at each other. That was not the
case.
Once activated both support groups investigated in a business as usual manner.
But
be aware that you are the connecting link between them, you have to trigger
both.

Werner

--
Werner Baur                    Tel.:++49-89-28928781
Werner Baur                    Tel.:++49-89-28928781