ADSM-L

TSM 4.1 Performance Guide

2001-03-16 10:32:47
Subject: TSM 4.1 Performance Guide
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:25:30 -0500
I just received my TSM 4.1 CD's and was reading the README.SRV file. At the
very end was:

Performance Tuning for Tivoli Storage Manager

 The Tivoli Storage Manager V4.1 Performance Tuning Guide will be available
 on the home page. Point your web browser to this address:
     http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tivolimain.html

I've been looking all morning and can't find this document. I have the old
ADSM performance doc, but I would like to see what the recommend for TSM
4.1.

Anybody seen this document????

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.
"Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield." - ??