ADSM-L

Windows NT/2000 Daylight Savings Time Problem

2001-03-16 04:37:57
Subject: Windows NT/2000 Daylight Savings Time Problem
From: Bo Nielsen <Bo_Nielsen AT FDB DOT DK>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:38:40 +0100
Hello

did I had to install the fix IP22088_17 on the NT/2000 servers, before next
week'end, where we are going to summertime???

Sincerely,
Bo Nielsen

FDB data                                    Phone: +45 4386 4671
Roskildevej 65                             Fax:     +45 4386 4990
DK-2620 Albertslund                    E-mail: bo_nielsen AT fdb DOT dk
Denmark