ADSM-L

ADSM Ship survived !!

2001-03-15 15:04:47
Subject: ADSM Ship survived !!
From: "Ghanekar, Prasanna" <prasanna.ghanekar AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:04:37 -0500
Everyone,

Thank you so much for Helping me get the ADSM server back to life. I had to
re-install the server with v 3.1.2.90. Everything runs OK except the central
scheduler which is configured to run as a service. After a while, it gives
me Dr. Watson error and stops, server continues to work.

But, this will stop me from doing any client schedules. Is this PTF stable ?
Does anyone have one of the older ptf's i.e. v3.1.2.40 / 50, Please let me
know.

Once again, I thank you for your kind attention to my problem and before I
end, I would like to thank my best friend and ADSM Guru, Rajesh Oak from San
Jose for his continued 24 x 7 offsite support.

Regards,

Prasanna
Prasanna Ghanekar
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>