ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: TSM 3.7 to 4.1 Upgrade

2001-03-15 10:22:05
Subject: Antwort: Re: TSM 3.7 to 4.1 Upgrade
From: "Bernd.Weiskircher" <Bernd.Weiskircher AT ALLIANZ DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:09:12 +0100
Hi , I*%ve upgraded my Netware Server from 3.7 to IP22152_13 and it*%s very
easy to do it. There are no restrictions to do it. Upgrading is easy as
install new.
But one thing is important. You must delete the old directory first, so
that there are no entries ore directories like tivoli or tsm.
You can also use the old password cryptical password files in order that
you*%ve copied them before.
And for information to all of you: the "umlaut problem" is fixed by this
new version. You can find it:

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance
/client/v4r1/Netware/LATEST/

Weiskircher Bernd
AGIS 4 P3
70178 Stuttgart