ADSM-L

Re: STK9714 to STK9710 migration

2001-03-14 13:27:57
Subject: Re: STK9714 to STK9710 migration
From: "Barbour, Gabby" <gabby.barbour AT REXHEALTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:22:04 -0500
Hi,
We moved from a L18 tape library to a L32 library and just opened up the
library and moved the tapes manually. We made sure we kept them in the same
order that we pulled them out. We also looked at how the new library labeled
the slot numbers. We then put the tapes in those slots, and then we did a
audit of the new library. Thanks