ADSM-L

Transfer rate in TSM 4.1 OS/390

2001-03-13 08:48:40
Subject: Transfer rate in TSM 4.1 OS/390
From: "Castillo, Wilfredo" <CASTILLOWU AT PDVSA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:13:54 -0400
Anyone know about the highest transfer rate in TSM 4.1 OS/390 Server from OMVS
Client through IBM 3494 Magstar 3590?. I have done some tests. The highest
transfer rate that I have reached is 5MB/sec. Is it the maximum?

I appreciate your help,

Wilfredo Castillo
Data Center
Intesa - Caracas, Venezuela

***************  PDVSA4S INTERNET E-MAIL USE  ***************
This message may contain information solely  of the interest of PDVSA or
its businesses. Copying,  distribution,  disclosure  or any  use  of the
information   contained  in  this  transmission  is  permitted  only  to
authorized  parties. If you have  received this e-mail by  error, please
destroy it and notify webmaster AT pdvsa DOT com or the sender by reply email.

******  USO DEL CORREO ELECTRONICO DE PDVSA HACIA INTERNET  ******
Esta nota puede contener informacion de interes solo  para  PDVSA o  sus
negocios. Solo esta  permitida su  copia, distribucion  o uso a personas
autorizadas. Si recibio esta  nota  por  error,  por  favor destruyala y
notifique al remitente o a webmaster AT pdvsa DOT com.