ADSM-L

Re: exclude doesn't work

2001-03-13 07:31:06
Subject: Re: exclude doesn't work
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:31:03 +0100
Hello,

do not forget to stop/start the adsm scheduler service after modification of
dsm.opt !

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.