ADSM-L

Patch 4.1.2.12 - Experiences

2001-03-08 10:12:42
Subject: Patch 4.1.2.12 - Experiences
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:13:04 +0100
I just applied patch 4.1.2.12 to one of our Windows clients having lots
of "umlaut" files. The cleanup utility worked as described, with the
exception of needing THREE runs, until no more "Incorrectly cased object"
messages occured in the sequencing view run. The cleanups issued lots of
ANS1228E and ANS1304W messages. Is this normal behaviour?

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet