ADSM-L

Re: Attention Please [off-topic]

2001-03-07 17:13:17
Subject: Re: Attention Please [off-topic]
From: "Walker, Lesley R" <lesley.walker AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:13:39 +1300
Suad wrote:
> loosely translated:
> We, the undersigned abhor the use of Afghani coffee beans in our
> expresso machines...

Half a point!

In case anyone REALLY wants to know, it's about the Taliban's mistreatment
of women, and somebody wants to petition the United Nations to take action.

Fabrizio:
As much as I disapprove of the Taliban's abhorrent treatment of women, it is
not an appropriate subject for this mailing list.  If everyone posted
messages here about every worthy cause, we would never get around to
discussing TSM/ADSM.