ADSM-L

Migration process limits...

2001-03-06 12:04:31
Subject: Migration process limits...
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:52:28 -0600
I've been off the list for a while so this might have already been asked...

Has there been any improvement in migration process limits in versions past
3.7.2.0 ? ? ?

In other words, if there is only one client's data in a pool, will there
still only be a single migration process ? ? ?

I'm back to that "Client pushes 600 GB at 41 GB/hr into a diskpool but I can
only bleed it off to tape at 20 GB/hr 'cause of the single migration process
'cause its only one client's data" problem... sigh !

later,
Dwight