ADSM-L

Exchange Problem

2001-03-05 14:46:53
Subject: Exchange Problem
From: "Anderson, Michael" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:47:50 -0500
        I have an Exchange problem. We just upgraded from adsm ver 3.1.2.20
on aix to TSM 4.1.0 Now when I try to restore
      the information database for a individual mail box restore( restore
database to test box and then import) the test server
      hangs up. To make sure it was not a bad backup I tried the last three
full backups, the same result every time. The
      Exchange client is TDP ver 1.1.1.0  Is there any problems with 4.1 and
the exchange client? Any help or advice is
      appreciated

      Mike Anderson
      Michael_Anderson AT hmis DOT org