ADSM-L

Re: Whatever happened to...

2001-03-01 09:14:01
Subject: Re: Whatever happened to...
From: "Lawson, Jerry W (OTSD, IT)" <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:07:01 -0500
Steve -

Yes, that is what I am looking for.  I assume you are using some unix
server, as I found this reference in an AIX Manual.  To confuse things more,
I am using OS/390, and it's in my Chapter 17, but the section was there, and
I do have the TEC rules baroc file, so that's  a step in the right
direction.

I think I found the program I was looking for too - it was called ADSM/Plus
for Tivoli.  Unfortunately, it went out of support on 1/31/01.  Does anyone
know of a follow-on product (TSM/Plus) product?