ADSM-L

managemnet class

2001-02-28 14:38:06
Subject: managemnet class
From: Shekhar Dhotre <shekhar.dhotre.b AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:35:46 -0500
Hi all,
          Even though there is backup group , I am getting following messages
,what action i should take .
          Should i create whole new policy domain .polcy sets -mgmt class--?

ANR2750I Starting scheduled command EXPIRE_INV ( expire inv ).
ANR2017I Administrator ADMIN issued command: EXPIRE INVENTORY
ANR0984I Process 3 for EXPIRE INVENTORY started in the BACKGROUND at 14:00:23.
ANR0811I Inventory client file expiration started as process 3.
ANR2756I Scheduled command EXPIRE_INV started successfully.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS2 in file
space /ora02 is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS2 in file
space /ora01 is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS2 in file
space /ora06 is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS2 in file
space /ora05 is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS2 in file
space /tmp is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS2 in file
space /tsmpool is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group:
DEFAULT management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS1 in file
space /home is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node MEDRS1 in file
space /ora07 is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.
ANR0830W Management class STANDARD in domain UNIX used by node SUNTEST in file
space / is no longer active, or no longer has a BACKUP copy group: DEFAULT
management class attributes will be used for expiration.